Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Uniqso Lens Review

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14512459/?claim=hphax7j3jyr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin!</a>

Uniqso Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Green Lens review

 


Ohayo! Today I'm going to be giving a review about my Uniqso lenses. My post will be very photo heavy due to the fact lenses are just for one use only and I can review only so much of the product.



Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Green~

First I'll start off by talking a little about the comfort of the lenses. Theyre very flexible and easy to apply. Most people are afraid of putting anything near their eyes, much less contacts, but these lenses are very breathable and basically weightless and are easy to forget you're even wearing contacts.



 
  


I apologize for the quality when I zoomed in ;.;










Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Green contacts are available at Uniqso.com!

Theyre also available in a wide variety of colors to suit your real eye color and cosplay needs! and for a crazy cheap price too! $16 plus shipping (Varies on country)
This link will take you straight to the Candy lense page at Uniqso.com

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed and happy shopping!




 If you have any questions, comments or concerns please email me 
hannahhyrule@gmail.com
or you can DM me on IG: @hannahhyrule ~









2 comments:

  1. Really nice review~! Those lenses look amazing on you <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete